Wednesday 15 July 2009

Shooting Film

Now and again I like to shoot film because this makes me concentrate on exposure and composition, rather than filling up a memory card and throwing most of them out. This time, however, the 2 rolls of film were used for a different purpose.

The 1st roll was loaded into my Vivitar 35ES range finder. This was ideal for taking up on journeys when an SLR with a bagfull of lenses is not pleasant to carry around. It's a great camera to use and has a sharp, fast 40mm lens which is also useful for urban photography.

Weston Super Mare:


Duck at Bourton on the Water:




Brecon Beacons:



The 2nd roll I put into my newly aquired Chinon CE-3. I have a bit of a soft spot for M42 mount SLRs (I have 9 of them at present). I bought it after spotting it in a camera shop window display. It needed new light seals (something I'm now adept at replacing) but everything else was fine.

Cranes at Bristol Docks:


Flowers at Dyrham Park:

Bristol Harbour:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here