Friday 9 October 2009

PhoDOGraphy

I was supposed to be shooting birds of prey at a local falconry centre, but with my best lens for this task on loan (why did I give my wife my old DSLR?), I didn't have the right equipment for the job. Add to this the overcast lighting and it was obvious that this wasn't going to happen, so I started to look around for other opportunities.

However, in the centre there was a family of labradors. Knowing how they will do anything for food, I decided to bribe them with my sandwiches to get their attention.



The camera used was a Canon 40D and the lens is a Canon 50mm F1.8 which was used at F2.8 or wider to limit the depth of field (and focus is on the nearest eye of course).






Click here to see the rest from this poser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here